HOW DO YOU USE THE HAIR POWDER?
We suggest you sprinkle a dime to quarter size amount of powder into the palm of your hand. Then, rub your two hands together so a thin layer of powder is covering both palms. You then work your hands through the root of your hair. If you need more, repeat.
We have many friends and fans who like to apply the powder with a blush brush or powder brush directly to the root. If you prefer this technique we suggest you dip the brush in the powder then shake before applying. The same way you would apply powder to your face.
We also suggest brushing your hair after the application. If you see ANY trace of powder it will subside with the absorption of oil.
DO NOT apply the powder directly to your roots! This is a common mistake and a b-line to a George Washington powdered wig look!
WILL IT SHOW IN DARK HAIR?
Our Hair Powder if applied in the correct way should not show in dark hair. Please see our above how-to.
DO WE TEST OUR PRODUCTS ON ANIMALS?
NO! We do no animal testing whatsoever! Just like our bottle says 'Only Tested on Human Heads!'
ARE OUR PRODUCTS VEGAN AND GLUTEN FREE?
All of our products are vegan and with the exception of our Lip Balms, Sniffle Balm and Face Cream—which contain beeswax. All of our products are gluten free with the exception of our Hand Purifier.
DO WE MAIL FREE SAMPLES?
We do not mail free samples though you will find a selection of our products in sample-size on our products page.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
We will gladly return any unused or unopened product. To smell the 4oz Hair Powders without opening it simply turn the bottle over and smell the bottom.
For all press inquiries, please contact us here: email@example.com
Also, you can download our Catalog of products here:
For all questions regarding recent orders or change of address requests, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a small company and we try to respond to every email we receive, but sometimes we aren't able.
Please be sure to include the following in your email to better ensure a response:
• Where your store is located!
• A website for your company, branding or a blog.
• Photos of your storefront + store
• A brief description of your business + business philosophy
We love to work with vendors who:
• Have similar ideals in the way of organic and toxic free beauty living. Are thoughtful in matters of health as it pertains to beauty and who stock similarly principled organic goods.
• Are like minded in their aesthetics, both in the interior of their stores and the products they choose. We adore both the small, vintage-inspired apothecary and the chic luxury boutique. Simple, clean, sometimes funky and definitely unique.
• Have a unique online presence.
For all wholesale inquiries please contact us here: email@example.com.